Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Day

I had a very fun day I went to the Bluffs, Golden Corral, and the Naval Aviation Museum.
The coolest thing about my day is that I found my future husband! I am going to tell you a little about him...DO NOT scroll down this post and look at the picture at the bottom just read the post first.

So my future husband is a little older than me, he's a really good listener, he's tall, When we get married I will do all of the driving( and he won't even care!), he doesn't care where we go at ALL! He really is a great guy...the only problem is he doesn't talk...at ALL! And everybody calls him a dummy. :(

Here we are!















Isn't he handsome...NOT!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah,
Girl, my parents cracked up laughing when I told them that story at the dinner table last night. "He will be her model" "The only downside is that people call him a dummy" that's what my dad said.
See ya Sunday!!

Love ya,
Kait

The White's said...

You make me laugh, Sarah!
When I met him there was another girl in the picture (behind the desk) he was talking. Who is she?
He is a very popular guy though. Andrew has a picture with him on our blog!

-Victoria

Anonymous said...

Even a "DUMMY" would know that my baby would be a great catch!
But you can do better!
Your Mother did just a little better!(Smilley thing goes here)

Paw-paw

jordan smith said...

that's nothin'!

i have a picture of michele holding hands with the statue at the war memorial by the riverwalk in downtown.

i'll have to find it and show you!

in Christ
-jordan

p.s. love what your paw-paw said!