Sunday, January 4, 2009

Godly Girls

The Whole Crew













So, after I was feeling better I had a bunch of friends come over...we made pillows and laughed the whole time. I have prayed for so long and wished to have godly friends and I finally have them! And not only one but FIVE! God has blessed me so much by putting these godly young women in my life and I thank Him very much! I do not blame my Dad for leaving the house before every one got there...it was a lot of fun but really loud! I am still surprised that Claire slept through it all. :)
These girls are such an influence to me and I love them SO VERY MUCH! THEY'RE AWESOME! Here are some pictures to show you how much fun we really had!

Making pillows...













Sam and the girls













Strong tower of godly girls




















We had a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so much fun!! I'm so glad I came. We're going to have to come over some time just to play on your ginormous swing!! Thanks for inviting me and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow night at youth group.(If I can come)

Kait

jordan smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. And all your friends too.
Living a godly life is possible.
Have fun.
Ya Paw-paw.

"Wrong is still wrong even if everybody is doing it: Right is still right even if you are the only one doing it!"

The White's said...

I had such a great time at the party, Sarah! It is so encouraging having a group of godly friends!

-Victoria

jordan smith said...

wow! i wish i was as beutiful as those girls. wait...one of them loks so familiar. she loks like this one girl i see every day.

haha...ok, not funny.

i'm such a dork, so i thank you that you're my friend.

love you, girl!